Wednesday 5 October 2016

Mini Tissue Box


Hello, and welcome to my blog,


Mini Tissue Box


Todays project is very quick and easy to make, it uses very little products.


Starting with a sheet of A4 card, cut it down to measure 8ins x 7 1/2ins.


Score along the long side (8ins) at 1/2in, 1 3/4ins, 6 1/4ins, and 7 1/2ins,
then score along the short side (7 1/2ins) score at 2 1/4in, 3 1/2ins, 5 3/4ins and 7ins,



After scoring, cut the box out as in template pictured below,



Cut your paper to

4 1/4ins  2ins,    (1)
4 1/4ins x 1ins   (2)
2ins x 1in           (2) 


Cover the box with paper, place your die centrally onto the top,








 Cut out an aperture,



















Using the same dies and a slightly larger scallop die, cut a frame that fits over the aperture












Apply adhesive to the frame, place over the aperture, apply adhesive to narrow strip, and stick the box together.


















Pop in a small pocket size pack of tissues, close tabs at both end.

decorate as you wish.








Products Used

Sweet sugarplum cardstock - Item no- 141423
Playful palette designer Series Paper Stack - Item no- 141657



I hope you have enjoyed my 1st project. 

All the items used can be purchased from my Stampin up online web shop.

www.myquietplace.stampinup.net

I would love you to leave a comment, and let me know what you think.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

All from me for now

Hugs Pat xx

No comments: